Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Going to go buy a Nexo if tesla doesnt get it together

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our autopilot stopped working after having our windshield replaced. We received a message " camera out of alignment" when we tried to put our car into auto pilot. We had a tech from Tesla come out to recalibrate the car. We drove the car well over 50 miles and our autopilot is still not working. I just saw a Nexon made by Hyundai that has a 380 mile range and is fueled by hydrogen. That's even better than electrical cars. They also take 5 minutes to refuel. I think it is a sign electric cars are on there way out and hydrogen is the next big thing. I'm disappointed to say the least with my 2020 Tesla model 3. We have to schedule another appointment to take it into a Tesla authorized repair shop.
If this doesn't fix it, I will be ready to get rid of my car and go buy me a Nexon.

Our autopilot stopped working after having our windshield replaced. We received a message " camera out of alignment" when we tried to put our car into auto pilot. We had a tech from Tesla come out to recalibrate the car. We drove the car well over 50 miles and our autopilot is still not working. I just saw a Nexon made by Hyundai that has a 380 mile range and is fueled by hydrogen. That's even better than electrical cars. They also take 5 minutes to refuel. I think it is a sign electric cars are on there way out and hydrogen is the next big thing. I'm disappointed to say the least with my 2020 Tesla model 3. We have to schedule another appointment to take it into a Tesla authorized repair shop.
If this doesn't fix it, I will be ready to get rid of my car and go buy me a Nexon.
Do you have a hydrogen refueling rig at home? No? How far away is the hydrogen station? How many hydrogen stations are on the road if you want to take a roadtrip? Let us know how the Next Big Thing goes.

1) It's Nexo, not Nexon
2) 380 miles is NOT "even better than electrical (sic) cars" (see Model S with 19" wheels - 405 miles)
3) You still have to go somewhere to fill it (and in your case that is at least 142 miles away in Citrus Heights)
4) You CANNOT road trip with it

Thanks for joining today to post & good luck with that "Nexon" 😂🤣

Whenever I hear of hydrogen refueling, this image always flashes into my mind:

hindenburg.jpg