Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Going with 21” Uber performance wheels on a LR MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone installed the 21” Uber performance wheels on their non performance MY?

If yes, do you have any pics to share? Performance model sits 1” lower so the fender gap is minimal. Would like to see how the 21’s look on a non-performance.

Lastly, I assume there is no hub/bolt pattern difference between the performance and non-performance - correct?

Hub and bolt pattern of the 21" Uberturbine wheels are the same as for the 19" Apollo/Gemini wheels, 20" Induction wheels.

TSportline has information on the Tesla OE wheel and tires for the Tesla Model Y: The Tesla Model Y Wheel and Tire Guide
Thank you. This was helpful. Now only if I can find pics of how perf wheels look on a non-perf MY that’d be awesome. Can’t find them via Google

I did it. My car rides better too. I had mine powdered coated Gloss Black. So happy I did it.

Attachments

• 3F40BD86-B137-47F0-BC90-A881F089EDD8.jpeg
    3F40BD86-B137-47F0-BC90-A881F089EDD8.jpeg
    755.6 KB · Views: 753
I have. It's the first upgrade I did. I love them but yesterday I curbed one of them badly and now I hate myself. I ordered touch up paint =(

I posted pictures in the Model Y picture thread, like the first page if you want to go see.