As the title suggests with the lower priced S60 being purchased by reservation holders. Are you going with Model S 60D and keeping Model 3 reservation? I don't know if this type thread was started already or not. So, I will go first: I reserved a model 3 on 4/2/16 and am somewhere in the 250,000 area for worldwide reservations. Take maybe half off for foreign orders and I am somewhere in the 125,000 area. But I'm in NY so East coast is last depending on options. Moving on. I ordered with the full intent on waiting until 2018 for the model 3. Stretch the Yukon XL out into the 150k range. Well, I put another $2000 in repairs 2 months ago. That makes about $2000 or so each year for the last 3 on repairs. And I have been itching for an S but did not want to spend that on a car. Then Elon and co. go and start selling the 60kwh battery for a lower price. Took a test drive and the rest is history. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I jumped in and ordered. Should get delivery in about a month from now. I am keeping my Model 3 reservation and now will be moved up in the Q. I will not be pushing anyway lower on the list though because I have no plans on buying the model 3 for 3 years. We leased a Lexus for my wife in May which turned into a marathon to get the deal I wanted. That's another story. But will wait for that lease to be up before taking the Model 3. I have seen others on here talk about cancelling after purchasing an S and it seems more are keeping the reservation. I have rambled on more than I intended. This is more of a simple Are you keeping the reservation after ordering an S or X?