Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gold Coast Sales and Service Centre.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

LGGD

May 29, 2014
Gold Coast
AE2C291B-924F-4AB9-BCB2-92CAB267331C.jpeg
3A039711-E296-4EB7-9110-9292071492C1.jpeg
B8645F4F-431C-4F90-B9A5-E69730E6B3FD.jpeg
0BBFA78D-927E-4DB0-B076-570BB16317C6.jpeg
Tesla just got the keys to their new Gold Coast sales and service centre located at Southport on the Gold Coast.

It is the former Gold Coast BMW/Mini site.

Superchargers are expected but it’s not confirmed if they will be for public use. (Probably will be).

The location is expected to be open by Christmas this year.

Massive site for Tesla in a great location. Can't imagine them needing the whole thing.
82-84 Nerang St, Southport

Is it long-term though given the Amir Prestige ad in the 3rd pic?

Sydney Alexandria still doesn't have superchargers after 2 yrs despite being included in the original DA.
And this site is only 10km from the Broadbeach superchargers.

Last edited:
Massive site for Tesla in a great location. Can't imagine them needing the whole thing.

Sydney Alexandria still doesn't have superchargers after 2 yrs despite being included in the original DA.

Alexandria have two Superchargers but they are for the Service Centre only, not for public use

• Informative
Reactions: moa999
D12E61A2-DEC3-4F6B-B3AD-4EA3BD9BCCDE.jpeg
They are not taking the whole building. This is approximately what they are taking.

They are doing a decent refit so it’s not short term.

• Informative
Reactions: louco73 and moa999
View attachment 596054 View attachment 596055 View attachment 596056 View attachment 596057 Tesla just got the keys to their new Gold Coast sales and service centre located at Southport on the Gold Coast.

It is the former Gold Coast BMW/Mini site.

Superchargers are expected but it’s not confirmed if they will be for public use. (Probably will be).

The location is expected to be open by Christmas this year.
The site must be happy now that it gets to have decent cars on its pavement rather than bmw’s

I popped in today for a quick chat and there were a couple of nice chaps that had come down from Brisbane. They said it will be much bigger than Brisbane with the service centre having 4 hoists. Charging on site will not be for public use. They said about 6 week's for the basic fit out.

I asked how people are going to know they are there and they said if someone calls up and then they can tell them they don't have to go to Brisbane for a look/test drive. That said, they only have the one car inside at the moment, so if you want to look at something different you'll still have to go to Brisbane :).

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
I popped in today for a quick chat and there were a couple of nice chaps that had come down from Brisbane. They said it will be much bigger than Brisbane with the service centre having 4 hoists. Charging on site will not be for public use. They said about 6 week's for the basic fit out.

I asked how people are going to know they are there and they said if someone calls up and then they can tell them they don't have to go to Brisbane for a look/test drive. That said, they only have the one car inside at the moment, so if you want to look at something different you'll still have to go to Brisbane :).
and Brisbane has only got one car in the showroom also - bit short on cars by the look of it.

Take the supercharger bit with a grain of salt. The lease period I can vouch for.

Yeah, I'm definitely putting comments from yourself and others in here, over what I would read in the GC Bulletin... even if they happened to get access to the plans, they'd probably see a supercharger cabinet for internal service use only, and call it "a supercharger" in the article without context.

Reactions: LGGD
I dropped in today to ask about a tyre/wheel problem. Unfortunately the service chaps were busy catching up after the Xmas break, so I had to go to Bob Jane T-mart. The sales person was friendly and helpful though. I also spent some time with a prospective buyer to provide an owners input to his decision.

The white M3 is a 2021 version if people want to go and check out the differences.

PXL_20201229_233157527.jpg
PXL_20201229_233609617.MP.jpg
PXL_20201229_233646141.MP.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Hairyman