TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Golden State Warriors

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by jeffro01, Dec 12, 2015.

1. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

Okay so my apologies for asking such a question but does anyone know how\where I can stream Warriors games in my Model S? I have AM680 set in my car but the signal sucks since it's AM... I have KNBR set as part of my tunein but it blacks out during games... Anyone have any ideas? ;)

Thanks!!!
    Jeff

2. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN P65513, Model 3 Res Holder

#2 gg_got_a_tesla, Dec 12, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
    Click bait title! :)

Yeah, KNBR 680 has great commentary but, AM quality is indeed weak.

A convoluted way: if you have CSN Bay Area on your home TV channel list, you can use the NBC Live Extra app on your smartphone to stream the video itself (don't look at it while driving!) and get the audio through Bluetooth. I've done this with my son watching in the back on the way back from school and such. You'd be at the mercy of your wireless carrier signal strength, of course. If the game's on national TV - ESPN, TNT - they have their own streaming apps too.

Go Warriors!

3. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

Damn... I was hoping someone would have something streaming that I missed. :)

Thanks though, much appreciated!!!

Jeff

4. CuriousG

CuriousG Member

I've never tried this but I suppose you could try a VPN service to use as a proxy to stream the game through your phone to your Model S using Bluetooth Audio.

5. jdo

jdo Member

Bleah, the nouveau riche.

Go Spurs Go!

6. Config

Config Member

#6 Config, Dec 15, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    If you can install Kodi.TV to it then you can watch it while you're on autopilot;-)