TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Golf bag in Frunk?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by MLH, Feb 3, 2013.

1. MLH

MLH Member

Has anyone put a golf bag and/or pushcart in the Frunk yet?

Other than another person, what else has surprising fit?

MLH

2. Al Sherman

Al Sherman It's about THIS car.

Haven't done it but I'm guessing a golf bag and a foldable push cart would easily fit in the Frunk. I know there have been previous posts where someone fit four bags in the trunk with no problem.

3. napabill

napabill Active Member

Everything but the driver works for me. And the way I'm hitting my driver, probably best I leave it home anyway!:smile:

4. bob_p

bob_p Member

I've been able to get 3 golf bags in the back trunks laid sideways. The key is to insert one end of the golf bag (club heads) on the left side of the trunk first, and then set the right side down.

The frunk isn't wide or deep enough to handle a golf bag with woods (at least the driver).

If I ever need to get 4 bags in the car - plan is to lower the right side rear seat - and use that are for one or two golf bags - and still have room for 4 adults.

Haven't tried a cart.