Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #21 is available now. We covered the recent wide release of FSD Beta and shared our experiences. We also discussed the best times to charge and Tesla's official CCS adapter. You can watch it on YouTube.

Golf Clubs

TT97

Aug 6, 2017
Los Angeles
If golf is your game, you need a Model S!
Ours took 4 golfers and their bags, plus two push carts in total comfort - without having to fold down the back seat, and we could still see out the back window - not even possible in my wife's MB M-class.

If you go with the S, make sure to get the P100D. It's imperative you get the clubs to the course as quickly as possible. :)

• Funny
Reactions: jdcollins5

TT97

Aug 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I’m a big golfer and will post back with results and pics once I get my p3d+. Wonder if the clicgear 3.5+ would fit in that lower section of the rear trunk.

I keep my Clicgear, Clicgear seat and golf bag in my trunk nearly 100% of the time (other than when playing). The three items take up most of the trunk. I haven't tried but the Clicgear looks too tall to fit in the lower section (also, the lower section currently doesn't have any cargo mat available yet and having the the Clicgear in the trunk is pretty much the reason I have a cargo mat).

Reactions: jdcollins5

knects

Mar 28, 2019
Utah
Can you fit two sets in there without removing woods?

I would say that would be tight, I can put my Bagboy Chiller Cart bag with driver and woods in no problem on a diagonal, I can also still fit my Clicgear 3.5 cart inside with it with room to spare. I do not believe I could get 2 bags with drivers. Take out the drivers and I can see 3 bags easily. The trunk has more room than my C300 did.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC