Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Golf Pushcart Storage

Mahamilto

Feb 20, 2021
New York, NY
Unlikely. I had my buddy bring a push cart the other day in my M3P and it had to be in the standard trunk. With 60% split side of the back seats down we had plenty extra room with the push cat snd two full sized golf bags.

PerfectNumber

Mar 29, 2021
Peyton, Colorado
Another quick golf question. I just bought the all weather mats. When I lay my bag on the mat the bag is longer than the mat. Do you have to lower the back seats to get a set of golf clubs into the Model 3?

IMG_2462.jpeg

Mahamilto

Feb 20, 2021
New York, NY
Angled is what I do. I don’t have to pull the driver from the bag, but I do anyways to add a buffer. Pulling out woods we got two golf bags in easy. Dropping the seats makes it even easier

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC