Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good all-around 20" tire with best tread life?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cross posting from the Model S forum to get more input (hopefully).

Researching 20" tires available with the following characteristics:

1. good tread life (at least 25000 real life miles per set)
2. decent highway performance, doesn't have to be a track star

Thought I had it narrowed down to Conti DWS 06 but most reviews I found stated tread life on a Tesla was barely over 10000 miles despite the 50000 mile warranty and 560 tread wear rating. So that is out.

Have searched the forums a lot already but looking for most recent thoughts and experience, especially with regard to tread life. Appreciate any input you guys can offer on these options (or any I forgot but should consider). Thanks!

-Vredestein Quatrac Pro
-Dunlop Signature HP
-Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II
-Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus
-Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+

I replaced my PS4S with Falken Azenis FK510s purchased from America's Tires. So far, they are a great replacement if you're looking to save some money with minimal performance loss and/or you drive a lot of miles (my situation). Compared to the PS4S, they have slightly better wet traction and slightly worse dry traction. Slightly more road noise and slightly less road feel. Otherwise, very comparable at a fraction of the price. I have about 7k miles on them so far. Wearing nicely.