Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Good" application with tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

My company uses the application named "good" for our emails and agenda.

they will not let us sync the agenda to my phone calendar which then would go into the tesla app.

do you know of any way to get the content on the calendar in "good" in the tesla screen for the morning drive?
That would be so isefull

As someone who has used Good in the past, no, there is not a way that I know of to get the Tesla app to see the Good calendar.

The whole idea behind Good is to sandbox your corporate email and calendar within the Good application, allowing them to control what you do with it and prevent you from syncing it elsewhere.

I literally hate the application, but it does what it claims to pretty well.

The only work around would be to find a way to sync your corporate calendar with an external source like Google and then tie that into your phone's calendar, which then Tesla will read and will show up in the car. Basically, bypassing Good all together. This will also most likely be against your corporate information security policy, so keep that in mind.

The only work around would be to find a way to sync your corporate calendar with an external source like Google and then tie that into your phone's calendar, which then Tesla will read and will show up in the car.

That's what I have to do. My company uses Outlook, but the only way to gain external access to it is through Citrix on the web or via a Blackberry Enterprise app on the iPhone (or Blackberry). I found a small app called Calendar Sync which will sync my Outlook calendar to a Google calendar as long as I do it from my office PC.