Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good Bye Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am on my second Tesla X and this one has been just as painful for own. Just got it back after 3 weeks and it still has problems. It has been in the shop for estimated 3 months in the last year.

I just canceled my reservation for a model 3 and will not be getting another Tesla.

I thank you all for your guidance and help in the last few years and wish you the best.

Unknown.jpg

1) Sorry about your experiences. I have friends who love BMW. I got an X-6 M package and I found the powertrain was solid but burned too much oil and the electric options did not deliver. I will never ever ever get another BMW, while others swear by them. You seem to have the same scenario. I just walked away. You seem to carry a grudge. I suggest u just let it go. Chalk it up to getting a lemon.

2) 1 post was/is sufficient.

T

I am on my second Tesla X and this one has been just as painful for own. Just got it back after 3 weeks and it still has problems. It has been in the shop for estimated 3 months in the last year.

I just canceled my reservation for a model 3 and will not be getting another Tesla.

I thank you all for your guidance and help in the last few years and wish you the best.
Who cares...posted on FB site too...good bye...

• Disagree
Reactions: James Anders