Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good(?) Deal On Insurance For Quebec Residents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I'm taking delicery of a M3 SR+ next tuesday (hopefuly) and just signed modified my insurance policy with Desjardins Assurances.

For the good news:
-In terms of cost, for reference, it will cost me the same amount I was paying for my Nissan Altima 2010.
-if a courtesy car is required (due to repairs), if the collision/problem is my fault, they will pay for 1500$ of rental charges
-on the other hand, if the collision/problem is NOT my fault, rental coverage is unlimited (insurance agent mentioned on the phone they have a case of a Tesla owner who got a courtesy car for 7 months at no charge)

For the bad news:
-colission deductible is 1000$
-windshield deductible is 1000$

I think it's a good deal, do you know of anything better?

I'm paying $630 tax in/year on my LR RWD with Wawanesa. $500 deductible, $250 comprehensive, car replacement cost for 4 years. I was also pleasantly surprised with the price. I'm only paying $10 more per month compared to my old car (2008 Mazdaspeed 3)

We switched from Intact to La Personnelle. Intact didn't offer replacement value and wanted us to turn on a tracker when we used the car for an extra discount. La Personnelle's prices vary by which group you are in.... oh the discounts that we had when I was a teacher!