Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, since we mostly see complaints, I am going to put up my experience. I was really worried, but there was no reason to be worried. I had a few scratches that will probably be buffed out in paint correction prior to the installation of PPF. I would put up pix, but I don't have a url to use to put the pix. The white interior is good. I found a couple dirty spots on the seats and doors. Took a baby wipe to them and they were gone. I was surprised, even the plastic trim around the wheel wells is fit well with minimal gaps. I am very pleased. Now, I just have to learn how to use it better and get it set up. I'm quite pleased.

Well, since we mostly see complaints, I am going to put up my experience. I was really worried, but there was no reason to be worried. I had a few scratches that will probably be buffed out in paint correction prior to the installation of PPF. I would put up pix, but I don't have a url to use to put the pix. The white interior is good. I found a couple dirty spots on the seats and doors. Took a baby wipe to them and they were gone. I was surprised, even the plastic trim around the wheel wells is fit well with minimal gaps. I am very pleased. Now, I just have to learn how to use it better and get it set up. I'm quite pleased.
You don't have the "Upload an Image/File" button next to "Post"?

Another good delivery for an S. Actually surprised to find so little. The prime 'issue' is not an issue of consequence, 1 to 2 inches of gap between window gasket and door frame that needs to be reseated. Still does not let water in. Service very attentive. The only issues were 1) not all sales people know the car as well as a five year owner (literally they had not read release notes and thought FSD obeyed traffic lights, but the release current prior to and on the day of delivery required driver signal action at each stop sign, stop light, and yield sign. 2) back office changed my price literally after we started writing a check after we had finished inspecting the car (because they made an error on the previous quote - and would not give a written explanation - not even a copy of their procedure manual that addressed their error).

Attachments

• 60567100-0DD5-466A-943B-DC866F81FB7C.jpeg
    60567100-0DD5-466A-943B-DC866F81FB7C.jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 1FF3704A-9E90-4AA2-8069-4E40493BCD2B.jpeg
    1FF3704A-9E90-4AA2-8069-4E40493BCD2B.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 62
  • D1C9DB07-3C5F-4FE1-87E0-CE8B8A431EDE.jpeg
    D1C9DB07-3C5F-4FE1-87E0-CE8B8A431EDE.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 45ECE3BB-0E52-4BB9-B123-AD8E70F58136.jpeg
    45ECE3BB-0E52-4BB9-B123-AD8E70F58136.jpeg