TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Good news for M3 owners taking delivery in Las Vegas!!

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by NateGordonJr, Mar 6, 2018.

1. NateGordonJr

NateGordonJr Member

So I just completed my delivery at the brand new Las Vegas service center! The delivery team here was nothing short of phenomenal and Michael (who I believe is the service manager), sat down and talked to us for 20+ min about out experience and recommended restaurants and the whole 9 yards. He had family out in TX near me so we found a commonality there. But moving on- There were 6 M3s which were only the lot and my DS said she’d just completed 2 deliveries before I arrived. Didn’t go as far as getting close enough to take a picture of the VINs, but did get pictures of the actual cars. They were moving them around

Attached Files:

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  2. NateGordonJr

NateGordonJr Member

Please excuse any posting errors. I’m doing all of this on the move, but thought you all would be interested as I saw the thread regarding LV deliveries. I saw 3 white and 3 blue in total.

3. MountainRatMat

What is your VIN?

• Like x 1
  4. NateGordonJr

NateGordonJr Member

Sorry, meant to preface my post that I was taking delivery of an MS.

5. MountainRatMat

Oh, now that was just mean! ;)

6. LV Acrobat

LV Acrobat Member

I should have ordered white... Good to see they have a showroom model now, it wasn't supposed to be in there until the 18th. Not sure if I will swing by to check it out as I cant make myself any more anxious than I already am this thing is ruling my life. Hopefully my day will come soon.

7. NateGordonJr

NateGordonJr Member

My bad, definitely didn’t intend for this to be a teaser post. Just thought I’d let those expecting LV deliveries know they have a decent amount being delivered.

• Like x 1
  8. NateGordonJr

NateGordonJr Member

Yeah one of the employees said other than the first day when they had a line down the street, they hadn’t had much interest in the showroom model. Although there was about 4 or 5 couples/families who came to sit in/ view it while I was there.

9. NateGordonJr

NateGordonJr Member

Late update: I went back to the LV service center before heading home, and there were even more M3s delivered. Pics attached-

Attached Files:

• Informative x 1
  10. LV Acrobat

LV Acrobat Member

UGH So many! and none black or mine!

11. pox

pox Member

I saw a few Model 3s Saturday Night when I was dropping of my Model X for annual service. Good times.

12. MountainRatMat

VINs?

13. LCR1

LCR1 Member

Should have just traded for one of them while you were there.

14. NateGordonJr

NateGordonJr Member

Yeah surprisingly, I didn’t see any black M3s while there..

15. NateGordonJr

NateGordonJr Member

I didn’t want to be “that guy” who has to be told ‘not to get to close’. So pics was a the best I could do.

16. NateGordonJr

NateGordonJr Member

Not a chance. Great cars, but enjoying my S too much.