Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good News for the rest of us.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Fairchild

14S,16 X90,18 3,19 XRvn, 21 Y, 14S. 22 YP, 23 3
Mar 27, 2016
Florida

Buyers reportedly canceling Cybertruck orders after Tesla suspends BTC payments​

People cancelling orders for CYBRTRK is good news for the rest of us on the list.
Hopefully it will help us move up our timetable for deliver

• Love
Reactions: El joe and tren01t
Only people who ordered within the 1st couple of days effect the wait. It's also just around 3 months wait if you didn't order early.

I waited in line for my Model 3 and got it in March 2018. I ordered my 2nd Model 3 in August 2018. I could have gotten it earlier because orders were cleared up by June.

Some people who ordered early may not take delivery either. I'm holding on to my reservation as long as I could before I finalize it. After 2 early Model 3s, I learned my lesson with 1st year cars.

I really don’t want one of the first off production line. First and foremost is build quality. Secondly there’s the iterative improvement. Third, it’s going to be draw a crowd and possibly some rocks. I’m on the list but I hope I get to wait a while before delivery.

I really don’t want one of the first off production line. First and foremost is build quality. Secondly there’s the iterative improvement. Third, it’s going to be draw a crowd and possibly some rocks. I’m on the list but I hope I get to wait a while before delivery.
Never fear about the wait. I got on the list 6 days after the announcement and I am number 234,332 overall and 90,544 for the tri-motor with estimated delivery of May of 2023. I suspect some will fall out. I predict I will get my hands on the BEAST in fall of 2022.

Reactions: tren01t
I'm pretty happy with my June 2020 Model Y LR so I'd take one of the first off a Fremont production line. They've been building vehicles since day 1 and they'll probably go relatively slow on the early builds to work-out the kinks. It's when they try ramping up the line that things go awry for a while. Austin is brand new so anything coming out of there it's going to be iffy. They'll have some limited experience with MY and the castings should make things a lot simpler and easier to assemble correctly.

I placed my reservation on the day after the reveal so I'm pretty far down there for delivery.

Never fear about the wait. I got on the list 6 days after the announcement and I am number 234,332 overall and 90,544 for the tri-motor with estimated delivery of May of 2023. I suspect some will fall out. I predict I will get my hands on the BEAST in fall of 2022.

I'm pretty happy with my June 2020 Model Y LR so I'd take one of the first off a Fremont production line. They've been building vehicles since day 1 and they'll probably go relatively slow on the early builds to work-out the kinks. It's when they try ramping up the line that things go awry for a while. Austin is brand new so anything coming out of there it's going to be iffy. They'll have some limited experience with MY and the castings should make things a lot simpler and easier to assemble correctly.

I placed my reservation on the day after the reveal so I'm pretty far down there for delivery.
I have a 5/20 MY vin in the 6xxxs and although I am happy with it, yes, I am a bit disappointed that it didn’t come with the new console, the heated wheel and now the new ones will have 4680 cells which will make my car worth even less now.