Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good Tesla contact? [for escalating charging powerwalls from the grid]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

h2ofun

Aug 11, 2020
auburn, ca
I believe I have documented from the PG&E website and the SGIP handbook that both allow the batteries to be charged both from the grid and solar. PG&E's website is very supportive with their comments allowing this to happen.

So, clearly the bottle neck is Tesla. And since one person has gotten Tesla to enable his battery to charge from grid and solar, when he told them his power supplier had no issue, I see no reason to not push this issue.

So, trying to find a person at Tesla that understands this. The name of the person at Tesla that helped was Omar. No last name so far.

Thanks in advance. I just do not see anything that stops this from happening, 100% legally.

How is this thread different than the other one which is also talking about "grid charging powerwalls"? The thread TITLE says "tesla contact" but the entire thread content belongs in that other thread, so I am wondering why another thread on this topic was created instead of just continuing the discussion in that thread.

How is this thread different than the other one which is also talking about "grid charging powerwalls"? The thread TITLE says "tesla contact" but the entire thread content belongs in that other thread, so I am wondering why another thread on this topic was created instead of just continuing the discussion in that thread.
My experience is many folks do not get into a thread unless they like the title. So since I have a specific request to try and find a contact, I started this to not dilute the question with all the other stuff. Maybe this was wrong, but that was my thinking.

You have any contact at Tesla I can contact?