Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good to Go pass in WA state

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! Where would you put the Good to Go pass on your model X? I tried to pass it under the rear view mirror on the inside of the windshield & that spot didn’t work with the toll detectors. Any suggestions? Thank you.
I have an EZ-Pass and Kansas K-Tag on the rear portion of the windshield, basically above the driver’s head. The EZ-Pass works great, haven’t tried the K-Tag yet. Kansas trip was delayed until Thanksgiving.

Upvote 0
Hi! Where would you put the Good to Go pass on your model X? I tried to pass it under the rear view mirror on the inside of the windshield & that spot didn’t work with the toll detectors. Any suggestions? Thank you.
I have the newer Good to Go plastic transponder bracket mounted to the right of the forward camera housing at the top of the windshield, as mentioned in the M3 manual, and can confirm the transponder works on SR 167 HOT lanes, NB I405 lanes, SR 99 tunnel and SR 520 bridge. I mounted it vertically to minimize blocking passenger view through the windshield. I keep the transponder in the glovebox when not needed to minimize sun damage.

Upvote 0