Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

good weekend sport car that complement well with model 3 owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello all,

model 3 has been my daily driver between work and home during the week. It makes daily commute much more relaxed on highway with autopilot with heavy traffic. But sometimes I miss the engine sound and mechanical sound of gear shifting and clutch. I am thinking to buy a weekend sport car. what is good weekend sport car that complement well with model 3 owners ? thanks!

Here‘s the perfect weekend car for me.
C8457354-5021-45D8-ACBC-D5D6383F4D85.jpeg

I traded in my Miata for my M3. I loved my Miata and do not regret trading it in at all. The M3 is far superior in many ways but power is the biggest differentiator. When it comes to mechanical (manual) there are so few options these days. Of them, I think the Porsche is a damn fine way to go. You get the combination of refinement and power without spending >$200k.

I was debating between the M3 and the C8 Corvette. I know. Odd comparison/choice. In the end I got the M3 as it was just as quick off the line, $25k less, and much more practical. The C8 looks and sounds so good. It is a very beautiful car to me. If I were to get a second car it would be the Corvette. But I say Porsche above because the differences between the vette and the M3 couldn't be any larger. Whereas the M3 and the Porsche seem to compliment each other.

Yup...emotional choices...but that's cars for ya.

hello all,

model 3 has been my daily driver between work and home during the week. It makes daily commute much more relaxed on highway with autopilot with heavy traffic. But sometimes I miss the engine sound and mechanical sound of gear shifting and clutch. I am thinking to buy a weekend sport car. what is good weekend sport car that complement well with model 3 owners ? thanks!

Go take a MSF class. And go get a bike. The blue bike is 321cc beginner bike. The white bike is a 660cc Triumph. Both fun bikes. The white one is just as fast as my Model 3.

IMG_6898.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaFoot