Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Goodbye all; Good riddance Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, but he's probably to old and feeble to remember things.

If he is telling the truth, thatā€™s a symptom of his dementia. Dude has been a pathological liar all his life. You know heā€™s pathological because he has been caught so many times throughout his career lying even when there was zero benefit of lying. He just canā€™t help it. The true Liar in Chief.

Itā€™s kind of amazing that I feel the exact opposite of you about Tesla and itā€™s CEO. Iā€™m happy with the product, the direction and the two service centers Iā€™ve used in Southwest Ohio have been very responsive for me.

In a turn of irony, Iā€™m a 30 year BMW owner starting from my first 1991 BMW 318is, that wonā€™t be returning to the brand due to the reliability of the product, the arrogance of the dealer network, the pricing of the vehicles and options, and the growth pursuit that has taken them away from the Ultimate Driving Machine. Many bad experiences over many years, though I continued to buy because I thought it was the leading product. Glad to be done with BMW. Theyā€™ve screwed me far more than Tesla.
Iā€™ve had good experiences (knock on wood) with Tesla Blue Ash. I hope it remains that way and I never face the multitude of horror stories Iā€™ve seen on this forum.

Reactions: dn325ci
It's been an interesting ride, from loving the car at first, to despising what the company has become. The Tesla was my worst car owndership experience in 40+ years of car ownership. From Rivetgate (the old-times will remember that) in winter 2015/16, disabling the car for 4 months, waiting for parts, to 2022, waiting for a replacement air shock for 6 months, again disabling the car.

When I was in the finance office at the BMW dealer, he asked me if I was excited to be getting a new car. I said I was more excited to be done with Tesla. He said it's amazing how many times he's heard that before. :) Would I ever buy another Tesla? A resounding NO, unless the madman in charge is replaced with someone who cares about the customer experience, after the sale.

Bye all.
Barry,
We have to let you go. You are not a match for this type of company, Tesla.
With Tesla itā€™s about:
Disruption, pioneered a new sales model, pioneered what all manuf are copying
OTA, software evolving vehicle experience
Architecting a sustainable model of VPP, Charge on Solar, etc
Working to bring down the cost of BEVs to match potential buyers
Pioneering battery tech, such as dry electrode
Advancing USA battery minerals mining, refining and manufactueing

None of the above involved the outlying, non ideal behavior of Elon
Separate what the company produces from the person

Enjoy your new ride

If he is telling the truth, thatā€™s a symptom of his dementia. Dude has been a pathological liar all his life. You know heā€™s pathological because he has been caught so many times throughout his career lying even when there was zero benefit of lying. He just canā€™t help it. The true Liar in Chief.

This applies to all politicians. Show me a honest politician. Everyone bends the rule, nobody is a saint. Some of us ignore the stop sign. Some of us ignore the speed limit. etc. Start from the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.