Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Goodbye Camaro, Hello M3P!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone! I sold my 2021 6.2L V8 Camaro LT1 last week and finally decided on the Tesla M3P (over Kia EV6 and Polestar 2)

I just moved to the NE region of the US from the midwest, and gas prices have me shook. Plus more traffic makes the 6 speed manual a little more laborious.

What I wanted was something that gave me speed/power (more preferably) but also the ability to use my free charging station at my new job. I will be commuting some weeks to other states in the region and wanted something more practical gas wise.

I am ecstatic to take delivery of my MSM MP3 w/white interior in June-August. And I had no idea how popular Tesla's are with kids, as mine are jumping for joy. Who knew?

Reactions: thesmokingman
Howdy!

Our M3P replaced a Mustang GT convertible (which replaced a different GT convertible :D), and I've got a number of Vettes, other performance cars, a long run of manuals and the Tesla is insanely fun, even without gears :D, while also being incredibly roomy, handy, low cost to operate, etc.

We had a DD/RT, end of lease, bought and sold it for $10K in our pocket, and replaced it with a Wrangler 4xe (PHEV), got a 50a circuit installed, a good EVSE, and once I saw how that worked I was sold on the EV idea for the second car as well, plus since the Wrangler is now our "topless" ride, the GT didn't make any sense (little back seat room, convertible ...), which is how we wound up with the Tesla :)

We have the same color combo: MSM + White, it's pretty fantastic.

I'd just knock around in the model specific area here:

That's got a general, plus specific topic areas, I'd say the first thing to get comfortable with, is understanding "chargers" (EVSEs), home, Superchargers, cost, time, installations, brands, etc., having a home charging setup is a real game changer (EVs have a totally different fueling model vs. ICE).

Howdy!

Our M3P replaced a Mustang GT convertible (which replaced a different GT convertible :D), and I've got a number of Vettes, other performance cars, a long run of manuals and the Tesla is insanely fun, even without gears :D, while also being incredibly roomy, handy, low cost to operate, etc.

We had a DD/RT, end of lease, bought and sold it for $10K in our pocket, and replaced it with a Wrangler 4xe (PHEV), got a 50a circuit installed, a good EVSE, and once I saw how that worked I was sold on the EV idea for the second car as well, plus since the Wrangler is now our "topless" ride, the GT didn't make any sense (little back seat room, convertible ...), which is how we wound up with the Tesla :)

We have the same color combo: MSM + White, it's pretty fantastic.

I'd just knock around in the model specific area here:

That's got a general, plus specific topic areas, I'd say the first thing to get

Thanks for the responses my friends.

Another question. Is there a place to look to see what exact options features comes with my car that’s ordered? I have the Tesla app with an ETA of June 18- July 16 but I’m not seeing where it outlines everything that comes with the trim. MP3.