Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Goodbye Sig #26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After almost 4years and 40k miles I am about to say goodbye to my Signature 26 (P85). Its been a great car, but its time to upgrade and take advantage of all the advances Tesla has made in the past 46 months. I waited until the refresh came out, but quite frankly, both my wife and I prefer the "classic" styling so I decided to pick up a floor demonstrator P90D with 3,400 miles, built in Nov. I originally thought I would get a 85D in the new body style as it would perform pretty much the same as my P85, but with the floor discount we were able to secure the P90D was about the same price. While the features and functionality have improved a lot, the thing I really notice is how much the basic fit and finish had improved over the past 113.909 cars, the gaps and alignment in particular. So, goodbye Sig 26, welcome P90D........

I have Sig141, and I agree. It's like Tesla choose the only design to make the car look worse.

But I am also thinking about swapping to a newer model. I will never use Autopilot, but do like the auto-braking and parking assistance of the sensors.
Never say never

I felt the same way until I used it and realized just how amazing it is in stop and go traffic

One of the things I found on the new car is that it has a staggered wheel pkg, I thought they stopped doing that in early 2015? but I also looked at a P90D that was built in July 15, verses my November build and it was not staggered, 245's all around, must but be random?

Bunch of Sig owners here I need advice. I have a Sig and I don't mind the original look of the front. However the updated unplugged refresh is appealing to me. If I decide to upgrade this feature do you think it hurts the value representing a Sig version?
updated-tesla-model-s-conversion-kit-from-unplugged-performance_100556380_m.jpg

Bunch of Sig owners here I need advice. I have a Sig and I don't mind the original look of the front. However the updated unplugged refresh is appealing to me. If I decide to upgrade this feature do you think it hurts the value representing a Sig version? View attachment 182946

Very good question. IMO, I don't think it will diminish the resale value from an unchanged classic or new version. But do not expect to get your investment back. I do not see it as adding any value to the car.

Just my opinion. And I really like the mod.

Reactions: Zybd1201