Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Goodyear Eagle Touring T1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to find a new or almost new Goodyear Eagle Touring 245/45/19 tire with the T1 designation. Have tried a number of tire stores but no one seems to know where to get one. I have found a number of the T0 ones, and also quite a few 245/45/19 without the foam (non-SCT) but want to match the other 3 on the car. Only looking for one. If anyone has one or knows of a source, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Trying to find a new or almost new Goodyear Eagle Touring 245/45/19 tire with the T1 designation. Have tried a number of tire stores but no one seems to know where to get one. I have found a number of the T0 ones, and also quite a few 245/45/19 without the foam (non-SCT) but want to match the other 3 on the car. Only looking for one. If anyone has one or knows of a source, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
Hey I have what your looking for I have 3 sets. But I can help you with one. 2132756393

Thanks.
I have the tires your looking for

Let me know what you think. If $300 is too much then I'm sure we can work something out. I'm willing to sell the 12 tires that I have for $850
Hey Joe. That is a fantastic deal but I checked on shipping and it would just be too costly to make it worth it. Wish I was closer to CA as a lot of good deals are from folks in your state. At that price, I am sure you will get PMs from local folks to pick them up.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.