Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Goodyear Electric Drive GT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just bought new Goodyear Electric Drive GTs for MY. I am pretty impressed with its handling and how quiet the ride is compared to the original Continentals. However, after driving for about 35 miles, I noticed that the efficiency decreased by about 20%. Anyone else has any experience with these new Goodyear electricdrive gt tires?

Just bought new Goodyear Electric Drive GTs for MY. I am pretty impressed with its handling and how quiet the ride is compared to the original Continentals. However, after driving for about 35 miles, I noticed that the efficiency decreased by about 20%. Anyone else has any experience with these new Goodyear electricdrive gt tires?
None, but I would suggest reserving judgement for at least a few thousand miles. Efficiency tends to be the lowest on brand new rubber.

Upvote 0
Curious how the Goodyear Electric Drive GTs are doing now that you have a few weeks of driving on them? I'm in the market for new tires and I'm considering this one. Also looking at the Kelly Edge HP but I can't seem to locate much feedback from Tesla drivers. Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
How’s your efficiency been so far?

Upvote 0