Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Google Chrome Vin Search Extension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive been using the chrome extension vin finder and always says "no vin found" (and then asks me to donate, LOL). It's depressing checking 5 times a day. Everything seemed ok for a June delivery and now i'm thinking I wont have anything until September....Grrrrrrr!

Was starting to wonder if this extension was actually working until, BAM! My VIN actually popped up this morning!!!

Ha!!!! A couple hours after posting that I wanted to be you, I also got a VIN. Given what happened to aburrows and me, my advice to all is to post something that complains about having no VIN, and then in a few hours undoubtedly you will get one :)

Ha!!!! A couple hours after posting that I wanted to be you, I also got a VIN. Given what happened to aburrows and me, my advice to all is to post something that complains about having no VIN, and then in a few hours undoubtedly you will get one :)
Lol I've been trying that, no dice.. but maybe I need to complain in this thread!
Where's my vin Elon??? Tired of waiting a checking source endlessly. Things got much worse for me when I learned I could check source from my phone...

Reactions: howlz and mmanner
It's my turn!!! I finally have a VIN assigned. I saw a post from someone else saying they chatted with Tesla online asking about a status update, and had their VIN in a few hours. Could very well be coincidence, but I did the same thing. While she had no information for me, I did have a VIN assigned a few hours later.

For a timeline, I ordered on 5/26. I received the 10 day text on 6/2 and the 7 day text on 6/14. I switched over from Cash to Tesla financing on Friday. I'll be picking up my car on Wednesday 6/24, checklist in hand :) VIN 13XXX.

Reactions: mmanner
I want to be you!
It is working for me - although still no VIN
This is the extension: Tesla - Extended Order Status
This is the resulting screen on my order page: (Order date = 4/20)
1622035386181.png

Attachments

• 1622035387870.png
    1622035387870.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 116