TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Google Map with Netatmo weather station data and Superchargers

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by Gabzqc, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Gabzqc

Gabzqc Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Finland, Helsinki
    Hi all,
    Not a programmer or engineer in any way, but would like to have a map where I can turn on and off different layers to check different data from around the world. -- NETATMO
    I currently have access to the Netatmo Weather Station map (home weather stations that upload their weather data to a server then can be viewed by all users of the weather station), and regularly visit to plan routes etc.
    Would be great to have a map where you could toggle each layer on and off, including Traffic and possible roadwork information... (any other layers you can think of?)

Good for planning routes during a trip, depending on weather. Rain can add a lot more energy usage to the journey.

Any developers or keen individuals out there that can help?

I found this developers site for Google Maps, but struggle to get it to fully work.

I would be looking to make it public if I can get something working well. Could be used in the cars.

Thanks in advance!