Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Google Maps not loading

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What firmware version do you have on your car?

This is likely because of a recent change to the Google API that made the older firmware versions incompatible. If you update to the most recent 7.1 version they will likely start working again?

Tesla Model S do not loading google maps
last weekend my tesla not loading google maps, not streaming internet radio and cant sync time
internet are present (explorer are working good).*i using 3g,4g,edge hotspot wifi.
i try to reboot both displays and reset to factory default without result .
mobile application loading maps and show where is my car is.
Try to write tesla support to EU but no anyone are helped now emailed to support US. (waiting).
In my country Lithunia no tesla service nearest tesla service in Germany ~1200km and no superchargers in way.
Please respond anyone.

Thank You.

Tesla Model S do not loading google maps
last weekend my tesla not loading google maps, not streaming internet radio and cant sync time
internet are present (explorer are working good).*i using 3g,4g,edge hotspot wifi.
i try to reboot both displays and reset to factory default without result .
mobile application loading maps and show where is my car is.
Try to write tesla support to EU but no anyone are helped now emailed to support US. (waiting).
In my country Lithunia no tesla service nearest tesla service in Germany ~1200km and no superchargers in way.
Please respond anyone.

Thank You.

Your firmware is out of date. There was a major change to the Google maps API, and currently the only way to fix the maps in a Tesla is to be on one of the more recent firmwares (like 2.28.xxx or later of the 7.1 branch).