Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Google Maps Refinements?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently, on I95 in New Haven, CT, the ramps changed from left hand lanes to right hand lanes over the new bridge over the harbor. Within one week the model S navigation system was aware of this change and was informing me to be in the left lanes for my navigation destination. prior to this it was telling you to be in the right lanes. So this means that the maps were updated on my car within the last few weeks without a notification.

Recently, on I95 in New Haven, CT, the ramps changed from left hand lanes to right hand lanes over the new bridge over the harbor. Within one week the model S navigation system was aware of this change and was informing me to be in the left lanes for my navigation destination. prior to this it was telling you to be in the right lanes. So this means that the maps were updated on my car within the last few weeks without a notification.
Sure sounds like it. My last maps update came without a notification too.

At night the minor roads are colored dark blue against a black background providing maybe 2% contrast! They're basically invisible. This was actually my first time using the map at night. Did it used to have a readable color scheme? Major roads are light green and show up well.