Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Google Music

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know that one.

I did try Pandora, which requires Flash and... no bueno. The Safari-style browser prompts over to download flash for some version of Linux, a basically unsupported Flash besides and the download options would require some installation access to the OS so it doesn't go. I wasn't willing to download an RPM somewhere when I can't clean it off the drive.

No, but I have signed up for TuneIn which I had never heard of before and which I now love. (Note that my wife and I speak a mixture of English, German and French with each other so we both love being able to get our old favorite German and French radio stations).

I was under the impression that the web browser couldn't pump sound into the car. I haven't tested it but that was my understanding.

I am starting to think running sound from my phone over BT is probably the best option anyway.

That way I can have my phone read text messages to me while driving hands free.

And try as I might I can't get away from Morning Edition and All Things Considered on FM for my commute, and most of the time whatever is playing on WABE my local NPR station is good enough to where I don't change the dial.

Besides most of my non FM listening has been podcasts of other public radio shows that I normally can't/don't listen to when they air.