Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Google+ video hangouts (TSLA & other investments)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These hangouts are bearing fruit. Yesterday FredTMC and I were hanging out at the Cross Country Tour sendoff at Hawthorne. Then, Fango (tmc member) recognized us from the hangout and joined in. It was great to see people in person.

On another note, sleepyhead and I are planning to co-host a Feb 19th hangout (the evening after Q4 earnings are announced). Should be lots of fun.

Last edited:
These hangouts are bearing fruit. Yesterday FredTMC and I were hanging out at the Cross Country Tour sendoff at Hawthorne. Then, Fango (tmc member) recognized us from the hangout and joined in. It was great to see people in person.

On another note, sleepyhead and I are planning to co-host a Feb 19th hangout (the evening after Q4 earnings are announced). Should be lots of fun.

Get used to the idea of about 200 people logging into that event...

Dave, is there going to be a "view only" capability?
There might be way more people than the 10 that the hangout can support, not everyone needs to participate.

Yes we'll have a view only mode as well since actual participants will be limited. We might limit actual participants to just a few to several people so we can go in depth. But we'll make sure to open the view-only mode and let anyone view.

TSLA Q4 2013 post-earnings hangout

Here’s the info for tomorrow evening’s google+ hangout.

What: Roundtable discussion of TSLA Q4 2013 earnings presentation
Who can view: Everyone is invited to view the discussion. It will be broadcasted live and won’t have any limit to the number of people who can view.
Who will participate: The roundtable will be made up of several TMC members who’ve been invited by PM. Sleepyhead and I will be co-hosting the discussion.

What time: Feb 19 at 6:30pm PST
How long: 1-1.5 hours
Agenda: We’ll start off with general reactions to the earnings presentation (shareholder letter and conference call) and then we’ll dive deeper into specific parts of the earnings call like financials (gross margin, revenue, etc), FY 2014 guidance, gigafactory and other areas.

Here’s the link. Live broadcast will start at 6:30pm PST tomorrow (Feb 19). We’ll probably leave up the video for those who can’t watch it live.
TSLA Q4 2013 Earnings Roundtable - YouTube

Last edited: