Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gorgeous Tesla Pictures- users' album

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Playing in Photoshop.
Sand Dunes.jpg

Came here looking for "gorgeous Tesla pictures" with nice scenery or unique backdrops. There are some great ones, like the sunsets, desert, snow, mountains, space shuttle, chopper, etc. But what's with the parking lot and driveway shots?! OP stated "Please do not post just the run of the mill pictures".

Done venting...flame away.
shhh. let people enjoy things.

I only have one with my actual car since I was just trying to take 'scenic' shots of the beautiful landscape. Someone recommended I post them here so here you go :)

Photos from the poppies and other flowers in full bloom in Lancaster and shots of Joshua Tree National Park in full bloom- hasn't bloomed like this in over 10 years.

I'll post more below.

Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_25c6.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_25c6.jpeg
    565.9 KB · Views: 72
  • fullsizeoutput_25db.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_25db.jpeg
    677.4 KB · Views: 78
  • fullsizeoutput_25ef.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_25ef.jpeg
    660.6 KB · Views: 72
  • fullsizeoutput_25f5.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_25f5.jpeg
    672.1 KB · Views: 73
  • fullsizeoutput_25f7.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_25f7.jpeg
    720.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Disagree
Reactions: WdstockWizard
Photos taken while driving on auto pilot- either through the windshield or through the side window. I edited the car windows and mirrors out of the shot so you can hopefully see the beauty as I saw it while driving.

Photos from Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana

fullsizeoutput_2621.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_25f9.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_25fb.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_25fd.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2617.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2619.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_261e.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2620.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2621.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_25f9.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_25fb.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_25fd.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2617.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2619.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_261e.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2620.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2621.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: WdstockWizard
And here a few of my favorite bridges from Washington to San Fran. All photos taken on my iphone so nothing really fancy. Was just capturing the moment as I drove on auto pilot....

fullsizeoutput_2577.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2578.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2579.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2441.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_254a.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2549.jpeg

I didn't see a Tesla in most of the last pictures posted. Are we getting off track? Cause I have a LOT of pics w/o Teslas that I could upload.

-Randy

I think the point was that they are gorgeous, not "run of the mill" driveway photos.;)

You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time! o_O

Reactions: RachH
I didn't see a Tesla in most of the last pictures posted. Are we getting off track? Cause I have a LOT of pics w/o Teslas that I could upload.

-Randy

They were taken WHILE I was driving my car on auto pilot and I was ASKED, by the guy who started this thread, to post them here so I did. I just took a 3 week road trip in my Model 3 and wrote about it on the forums. I was specifically told to put them in this album. I took them through my windshield and out my side windows while on my road trip. Goes to show what you can do on auto pilot.

Here are a few more specific Tesla shots that didn't come through on the first round. Hopefully that will suffice.

But as was said above....you can't please all of the people all of the time.

fullsizeoutput_25f5.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_256e.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_25a7.jpeg

Last edited: