Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gorgeous Tesla Pictures- users' album

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a sucker for little roadside parks. Usually maintained by a county or a local volunteer group. No restrooms. Often found far from an interstate. Just a table. Maybe room for two cars. A resting spot.
IMG_20190511_101208_235.jpg

No gas needed at this pit stop in Sheridan, Wyoming, but definitely worth pausing for a quick pic in a beautiful place!
View attachment 406890
My wife doesn’t understand why I’m an early riser, but she slept through this Quad Cities’ sunrise...which was a pretty great way to start my 6am work day :D
View attachment 406891

Nice. And it seems like sometimes photos don’t do the actual scene justice either. I bet that sunrise looked even better in person.

Why in the world can't people just post whatever they want without smart arses judging it- whether it's in their driveway or pics taken through their windshield while driving on auto pilot? Isn't this forum supposed to be informative AND fun?!?

Some of you are really taking the fun out of it. I mean seriously. Didn't your mom teach you the basic kindness of treating others the way you want to be treated?!?

People are proud of their Teslas. People are excited about the roadtrips they take in their Teslas. Go be negative somewhere else please. Geez!!! If you don't like them, then don't look at them. Don't rain on everyone elses parade. I bet you're super fun to have at parties.

Last edited:
Why in the world can't people just post whatever they want without smart arses judging it- whether it's in their driveway or pics taken through their windshield while driving on auto pilot? Isn't this forum supposed to be informative AND fun?!?

Some of you are really taking the fun out of it. I mean seriously. Didn't your mom teach you the basic kindness of treating others the way you want to be treated?!?

People are proud of their Teslas. People are excited about the roadtrips they take in their Teslas. Go be negative somewhere else please. Geez!!! If you don't like them, then don't look at them. Don't rain on everyone elses parade. I bet you're super fun to have at parties.

I think that there are many people that don’t actually have one and just get on sites like this to create strife. Ignore and keep doing what makes YOU happy.

Photos taken while driving on auto pilot- either through the windshield or through the side window. I edited the car windows and mirrors out of the shot so you can hopefully see the beauty as I saw it while driving.

Photos from Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana

/QUOTE]

Nice photos, but I thought the main point of this thread was photos of your Tesla (in nature settings) not photos taken from your Tesla!

• Disagree
Reactions: ModelNforNerd