Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got a new button in mytesla account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm, the View Design appearaed for me the moment I pressed Confirm. The PDF that it showed was my original design up until today when my phone based plea for a P85 went through and the new design shows the performance design with a new price :) For me it'll be a long time until my Tesla enters production I think ...

Lol, OK i'm a slacker OCD. I will start to check every few hours. I'm thinking the license plate will be IMPATNT.

Does that plate mean that upon impact a lot of TNT will go off?

But seriously, I think I check every hour or so to see if the VIN has appeared. Being in EU the wait is worse than you guys have. At best my car will be ready in 4 months and that would be exceeding their predictions by far. More likely I'll see in ca 3+ months that the car enters production and then I have to wait for the shipment etc...

I've had a VIN since about 2 hours after I confirmed.

And since your post I've checked the account twice. I'm waiting for it to go from "We have begun sourcing parts" to "Come meet your new baby"

Looks like I'm going to be one of the "long wait for a VIN" people. It's not quite been 24 hours since I confirmed but I still don't have a VIN. I've only checked the My Tesla page about 8 times today so far. :)

I confirmed my S85 on 16 Sept; I've not yet received a VIN. My estimated delivery is "November"; I suspect I narrowly missed the tail end of October deliveries.

I confirmed Sept 3rd and initially got told to expect delivey in late October and later that my car had been moved to an earlier batch and that it would be out of production on Sept. 30 and delivered to Florida by mid October. I now have a delivery date confirmed for October 17th and the car is in production. VIN is 22075.

I confirmed Sept 3rd and initially got told to expect delivey in late October and later that my car had been moved to an earlier batch and that it would be out of production on Sept. 30 and delivered to Florida by mid October. I now have a delivery date confirmed for October 17th and the car is in production. VIN is 22075.

Earlier is always better! Is the garage ready?