TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Got a new email - Accelerate your Model X delivery

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by bignikku, Mar 24, 2016.

1. bignikku

bignikku Member

Seems like a generic email but wondering if this really means that delivery will come shortly?

upload_2016-3-24_19-20-38.png

2. CmdrThor

CmdrThor Member

Since you are in California anything is possible for a Q1 delivery.

3. CaliX

CaliX Member

I got it too. Who knows what it means especially since all my stuff is done and ready to go.

4. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

If you are financing with someone else or paying cash no big deal and I would alert you DS accordingly. They may be prioritizing people who are ready to take delivery immediately. We paid cash yesterday (VIN 1526) and it may be that they moved us ahead of others who have a trade in, leasing or financing to line up. About 2 weeks ago they asked about how were were going to take ownership.

5. pvogel

pvogel Member

I got that mail too after my delivery was scheduled and all my docs had already been uploaded, payment made via ACH, etc. I think it's just automated based on an upcoming scheduled delivery.