Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got a new MYLR in Austin - Fremont Made. Water leaked from underneath.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AN8600

Aug 25, 2022
Austin
Hi All - I have taken the delivery of MYLR(Fremont made) in Austin today. Drove home and after sometime in garage noticed water leaked from underneath front passenger side. I this expected. This is my Tesla(EV) so wondering what might have caused it.
And FYI - it came with Matrix lights/Lithium ION/AMD Ryzen/Carpeted door bins.

• Disagree
Reactions: FamilYLR
Hi All - I have taken the delivery of MYLR(Fremont made) in Austin today. Drove home and after sometime in garage noticed water leaked from underneath front passenger side. I this expected. This is my Tesla(EV) so wondering what might have caused it.
And FYI - it came with Matrix lights/Lithium ION/AMD Ryzen/Carpeted door bins.
That’s just condensation from the air conditioner….all vehicles do that

I have checked with a Friend who got similar vehicle delivered couple of months and he never saw this .
It's water forms the AC man, case closed. You're fine, drive it and have fun with it.
Why's it when anything happens on a Tesla that is ubiquitous to all cars is unique to a Tesla suddenly?
because Tesla owners, new ones at least, think they got something magical, they dont understand tires, brakes, pretty much anything, like they never owned a car.

Reactions: thesmokingman
It's been record-breaking hot in parts of the states.

Or another common issue is your windshield fluid is leaking because the hose isn't pressed on all the way.

You can make a service claim on the app, but you'll likely waste your and Tesla's time.