Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got a new, white Model 3, and the quality is dreadful [Humor: Model 3 toy]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I call FUD! OP is clearly a short seller. Have you seen his posts? If OP is being truthful, he would call Tesla and I’m sure they would make it right. Instead he comes here to complain. I’m sure he’ll never come back to post how these issues were resolved. If I were him, I’d also get this to charge at home:

upload_2019-6-26_19-2-59.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: APotatoGod and TT97
I call FUD! OP is clearly a short seller. Have you seen his posts? If OP is being truthful, he would call Tesla and I’m sure they would make it right. Instead he comes here to complain. I’m sure he’ll never come back to post how these issues were resolved. If I were him, I’d also get this to charge at home:

View attachment 423718

Those are a good idea. However, the charging port is stuck and won’t open. :(

I had read on the Internet about the quality of Model 3 paint etc, and but this is worse that I could ever have imagined.

Now, before anyone says I shouldn't have accepted the car if it was in such bad shape, know this: I didn't have a choice to accept or reject the car as it was just delivered and left outside my garage.

To be fair, I got a great deal on it (just under $3), but still.. do you think this requires a SC visit, or do I just live with it?

1View attachment 423349View attachment 423350View attachment 423351
Thanks for making me really laugh out loud! I saw that $3 and thought....what??? So funny!

I'm almost afraid to enter a legitimate TESLA complaint in this thread!! I can't even get them to SELL me a 24 foot cord for my Wall Connector so that I can alternately charge my 2015 P85D Model S and my 2019 Model 3 without playing musical chairs (cars) to get close enough to the juice to charge them!! LOL

Interesting. I started a very similar thread shortly after taking delivery of my car titled “There is definitely something wrong with my car”. When I was merely trying to point out that the car had little or no defects in an effort to inform people about my experience. Man did I get flamed, 2 pages worth of flame, clickbait fanboy....

I posted a video yesterday that starred Arnold Schwarzenegger titled “This is brilliant “ in which Arnold is a car salesman trying to convince people not to buy electric cars. Arnold is a huge proponent of electric cars. He shows the customers a smoke belching Hummer, and showing fake support for big oil on his bull horn.The title was the first thing that came to mind and I went with it. The title police emerged within minutes. People on this thread are very civilized and clearly have a sense of humor. Both of which are sorely lacking in the Brilliant thread. Have a great day. BTW I love your post OP.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Went 'Undercover' Disguised As A Used Car Salesman And The Reactions Were Priceless

Last edited by a moderator: