Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got Email from Tesla requesting to pay for car (HAWAII)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It WAS Monday, and I was admiring your white P85! You have a beautiful car. I'm getting a white one too and I was really excited to see it.

Hey NorthShore, you've now posted enough replies to be able to fill in a signature under settings. One of our favorite readings is what features each owner has on their MS. Please describe your car in your signature that displays at the bottom of each reply. We would enjoy hearing about your MS. (Please) :smile:

Hey NorthShore, you've now posted enough replies to be able to fill in a signature under settings. One of our favorite readings is what features each owner has on their MS. Please describe your car in your signature that displays at the bottom of each reply. We would enjoy hearing about your MS. (Please) :smile:

Done. Thank you!

If my car makes the boat Wednesday, and I expect it will, it won't land on Oahu until the 21st, and with Christmas and New Year, it's looking like around January 2nd before I can pick it up.

(edit: huh, my sig didn't show up)

Last edited:
Stopped by the Service Center this Morning, OMG MODEL S's in every stall there.... mine wasn't there yet, but should have been dropped off there today for the prep and testing..... but there will be a bunch of Teslas on the road soon with a bunch of Tesla grins......

- - - Updated - - -

ooops is it possible to edit a post....I found the edit button.... :)

the other way makes it seem like I don't want it.... not enough sleep as in spending to much time on these forms LOL....

Last edited:
Stopped by the Service Center this Morning, OMG MODEL S's in every stall there.... hopefully mine wasn't there yet, but should have been dropped off there today for the prep and testing..... but there will be a bunch of Teslas on the road soon with a bunch of Tesla grins......

- - - Updated - - -

ooops is it possible to edit a post.... hopefully shouldn't have been there.... it should have read - Mine wasn't there yet, but hopefully it should have been dropped off there today....

the other way makes it seem like I don't want it.... not enough sleep as in spending to much time on these forms LOL....

You are GUILTY of time on the forum! :wink: But you are not doing anything we all haven't done. You guys have it so easy compared :rolleyes: to what we went through. This time two years ago and a few months after, we combed through every thread, every reply, every article, every rumor for info. We were still starved for info about the car. Remember, this time two years ago, a potential new owner waited months, yes! :scared:months just for the invitation:confused: to order our cars and then you had to wait months before it went into production.

You are GUILTY of time on the forum! :wink: But you are not doing anything we all haven't done. You guys have it so easy compared :rolleyes: to what we went through. This time two years ago and a few months after, we combed through every thread, every reply, every article, every rumor for info. We were still starved for info about the car. Remember, this time two years ago, a potential new owner waited months, yes! :scared:months just for the invitation:confused: to order our cars and then you had to wait months before it went into production.

It was great having all of you forum friends for support throughout the whole process (even before we met in person)...especially when my car was "lost" for a week on the docks. Can't believe it's been over two years since I pressed the "reserve" button!

Careful Akikiki, you are showing your age! You sound like my father telling me how he walked to shool in snow...up hill.
Just kidding! I admit I'm glad we got it way easier than the first early adpoters. I thought I was pretty patient, but this wait is getting harder.
G's in Hawaii, were there p85D's at the SC when you went?
Happy Holidays!
Ross

Careful Akikiki, you are showing your age! You sound like my father telling me how he walked to shool in snow...up hill.
Just kidding! I admit I'm glad we got it way easier than the first early adpoters. I thought I was pretty patient, but this wait is getting harder.
G's in Hawaii, were there p85D's at the SC when you went?
Happy Holidays!
Ross

Ross,

You didn't say that right. It is walking to and from school in snow up hill both ways. :biggrin:

Ross,

You didn't say that right. It is walking to and from school in snow up hill both ways. :biggrin:

Well, I didn't have it quite that hard in getting to school - didn't have to walk. I had a bicycle. I rode uphill both ways in both snow and sand at the same time. And we had snow from 1 Sep until 31 May. Today, my dad would make me push my MS both ways uphill to school.

It was great having all of you forum friends for support throughout the whole process (even before we met in person)...especially when my car was "lost" for a week on the docks. Can't believe it's been over two years since I pressed the "reserve" button!

I second that. The support and info from the group during that long wait was extremely valuable.

nanimac, RodF, I will be pleased to accept those thank you's as if don't mind. But don't forget, helping answer questions or offer advice on the forum was only logical. After all, couldn't work, (should have been working, just didn't) couldn't sleep, couldn't get Tesla or the Model S out of my head, couldn't think of anything else but when can I order, when is it going to production, when will it ship, when will it get here, when will the SC call me. Are you starting to see the problem?
Was glad to be of a little help.
:biggrin:

Hi Akiki,

I don't know why my sig didn't show, but I'm getting a white P85D P64888 (LUCKY!) - White, Air Suspension, Tech with Autopilot ready, Pano, UHF Sound, 19's, Matte Obeche, Next Generation Seats (eventually.) if you're at the shop the 22nd or 23rd, you'll see it before I do.

edit: and NOW my sig shows up :)

Hi Akiki,

I don't know why my sig didn't show, but I'm getting a white P85D P64888 (LUCKY!) - White, Air Suspension, Tech with Autopilot ready, Pano, UHF Sound, 19's, Matte Obeche, Next Generation Seats (eventually.) if you're at the shop the 22nd or 23rd, you'll see it before I do.

That's going to be a great looking MS. Now you need to think about her name and what's the first song you are going to play for your first drive. You are looking great.
That's okay about the signature. It sometimes takes a little while for the server to update and for it to display.

Ross,

No, I didn't see any, I am thinking they (P85D's) will all be on the next boat with yours (crossing fingers for you guys)... how many I don't know, Susan was saying the "showroom model" is being build now... so they don't even have one yet.

Hi Akiki,

No wonder you were admiring my car, it's set up exactly like yours! (except for the 21's and AWD of course).

And agree with all that the support group here helped with the Teslanxiety. It was really tough not knowing when, and then having to drive an ICE rental car when your car was in service before the loaner program started. It will only get better!