Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got it!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Washington DC
Model Y AWD
Blue/Black
FSD
Gemini Wheels

ordered 5/26/2019 with white interior. Changed to black 5/24/2020. Assigned VIN 5/25/2020 and received text and call today 5/26/2020 - picking up on Saturday 5/29/2020 at Tyco road.

Congrats, and interesting...I ordered the same minus FSD, and supposed to pickup on June 1st at Tyco Rd. They told me on Monday this week that the orders weren't scheduled to arrive until the 30th, and the earliest they would start deliveries is Monday. Maybe they arrived early? I have a 59xx VIN. Is your VIN earlier than that? I received my VIN earlier than you did, and I may be a bit concerned they may have pulled one of their "give your order to someone else" antics that we've seen.

my VIN is x5921. The advisor who called earlier said that the car will be in on May 29 and pick up on May 30. Just spoke with someone else and that said that the car will now be in on May 31st and pick up scheduled for June 1

Congrats, and interesting...I ordered the same minus FSD, and supposed to pickup on June 1st at Tyco Rd. They told me on Monday this week that the orders weren't scheduled to arrive until the 30th, and the earliest they would start deliveries is Monday. Maybe they arrived early? I have a 59xx VIN. Is your VIN earlier than that? I received my VIN earlier than you did, and I may be a bit concerned they may have pulled one of their "give your order to someone else" antics that we've seen.

Update:

spoke with Tesla Tyco - my MY is stuck in Birmingham AL, waiting for driver assignment. So the delivery is tentatively scheduled for June 1st. Fingers crossed!

Hope it comes early!!!

Congratulations. I don't want to bring down your excitement but your delivery may be delayed from when they say it will be. I had may delivery delay several time because my Y was not ready for delivery because Tyco keep discovering issues with the car that they wanted to fix before delivery. The good thing is that I did not have all the issues people talk about with there Y's which makes it worth the extra few days wait.

Update:

spoke with Tesla Tyco - my MY is stuck in Birmingham AL, waiting for driver assignment. So the delivery is tentatively scheduled for June 1st. Fingers crossed!

Hope it comes early!!!

Interesting...I was told 2 days ago that my MY was in Birmingham, AL It was scheduled to arrive on Saturday, and I have a delivery scheduled the morning of the 1st. So far, no one has told me there was a delay. But given the lack of communication reported widely in this forum, I won't be surprised if I don't find out there is a delay until Monday morning.

Update - picking up the car from Tyco road Tesla tomorrow!!!

Congrats! I decided to schedule for Thurs. Tesla told me at least my order arrived at Tyco today.

Pls keep us up to date on how it goes, and if they are delivering having contactless delivery indoor or outside. It is going to be crazy hot tomorrow, and pretty hot on Thurs, both days with some storms, so much rather inspect the car inside!

Just picked up my MY from Tyco road.

super simple pickup - check in and 5 min later the car is brought out. Check the paperwork, inspect the car and good to go.

Have not seen major issues - build quality is good, everything checked out.

happy to answer any questions
096C260D-4B4F-4239-8F76-0C1A8CCD75B9.jpeg