Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

ZapAttack322

Oct 9, 2020
PA
Cars are built in batches then your order is matched to a car in that batch. Not sure where the match occurs (at the factory before shipping?) No idea what "eligible" means. Maybe all the steps are complete, drivers licenses uploaded, verified etc.
Yeah I was just curious cause it was in quotes so I thought maybe they saw it say that in their account or something.

I ordered 9/25 in the morning. Finished everything in my account by noon. It's been at the overview and next steps with insurance, which I put my existing policy in, since 9/25. 21 days later and still nothing.

White, black interior, 20", tow hitch, FSD.

solly

Oct 16, 2020
Unionville, CT
Hello,
I new to the forum. I ordered MY pearl white/LR/two hitch on 10/5. Pickup location choice in NY. Got my VIN today.
Any idea how long does it take to delivery?

ZapAttack322

Oct 9, 2020
PA
Hello,
I new to the forum. I ordered MY pearl white/LR/two hitch on 10/5. Pickup location choice in NY. Got my VIN today.
Any idea how long does it take to delivery?
This what I don’t understand. I ordered same config on 9/25 and haven’t heard anything. No VIN and SA has no clue when I will see anything.

alexcue

Aug 5, 2020
Los Angeles
This what I don’t understand. I ordered same config on 9/25 and haven’t heard anything. No VIN and SA has no clue when I will see anything.

I emailed my TA on late Wednesday a question and he got back to me Thursday, had no VIN yet but said I should still get delivery by end of month. Got VIN today! I’m stocked!

Radzer0

Oct 8, 2020
New Orleans
I’m sitting here waiting for that perfo
I emailed my TA on late Wednesday a question and he got back to me Thursday, had no VIN yet but said I should still get delivery by end of month. Got VIN today! I’m stocked!
thats luck. Mine is telling me before the end of the year. Seems like MSM isn’t popular at all

SS01

Oct 1, 2020
Ontario
VIN and delivery date both popped this morning for our 9/9 order... 63xxx and December 8! LR AWD/Black/black/Gemini/no FSD.

Annoying that it'll have taken almost 3 months from order date when some people here are getting there cars in a few weeks, but it's nice to have a date to look forward to.

theblob

Oct 24, 2019
USA
VIN and delivery date both popped this morning for our 9/9 order... 63xxx and December 8! LR AWD/Black/black/Gemini/no FSD.

Annoying that it'll have taken almost 3 months from order date when some people here are getting there cars in a few weeks, but it's nice to have a date to look forward to.
That sucks you had to wait so long. I ordered mine on 10/1 (LR/White/White/Gemini) and taking delivery on 10/28.

SS01

Oct 1, 2020
Ontario
That sucks you had to wait so long. I ordered mine on 10/1 (LR/White/White/Gemini) and taking delivery on 10/28.

Do you have the tow hitch? I forgot to mention it on mine, I've read elsewhere that it causes delays. Annoying they're not more transparent about the process though.

I did just notice that they've added the delivery location and it's to to the wrong SC. I'm guessing the date is still good but I'll obviously have to write them about it

theblob

Oct 24, 2019
USA
Do you have the tow hitch? I forgot to mention it on mine, I've read elsewhere that it causes delays. Annoying they're not more transparent about the process though.

I did just notice that they've added the delivery location and it's to to the wrong SC. I'm guessing the date is still good but I'll obviously have to write them about it
No tow hitch. That may be the problem.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC