Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am curious when they will incorporate the changes for the model three into the current model Y, I really like the changes to the three, and price aside, having this available for under $40,000 is pretty attractive in terms of the standard range plus.

don’t get me wrong, if I was shopping specifically the all wheel drive models, there’s no question between the model Y in the model three right now, but it would be really cool to get a standard range plus version. I really don’t need more than 250 miles total range at 100%.

I am curious when they will incorporate the changes for the model three into the current model Y, I really like the changes to the three, and price aside, having this available for under $40,000 is pretty attractive in terms of the standard range plus.

don’t get me wrong, if I was shopping specifically the all wheel drive models, there’s no question between the model Y in the model three right now, but it would be really cool to get a standard range plus version. I really don’t need more than 250 miles total range at 100%.
I understand you don't need more than 250 miles total range at 100% charge; however, you likely will not get 250 miles from a full charge from a Model 3 SR+. To levelset expectations you're probably looking at more like 200-225 miles in real world driving and even less if you live in an area where ambient tempuratures drop below 50° F for a sustained period of time.

When did you order? I ordered pretty much the same vehicle on 9/25/20 and had all my paperwork stuff done the next day. Black interior for me, but no FSD. Nothing since....
I originally ordered in June, then changed in July to induction wheels and get reduced pricing.

I received VIN and decided to forgo a 9/8 delivery in hopes of news from battery day and allow Tesla to sort out QC issues.

I then updated order to white interior 9/26 and asked to become eligible for a match.

Few days later, I updated order to Blue exterior on 9/30.

I'm seeing more and more pictures of MSM and Black with matte PPF and almost making me change my mind again on exterior color.

I had reached out to SA asking about delivery and he sent me the VIN. Then I checked my account and saw the VIN there too.

I reported earlier that I received a VIN on 8-Oct. LR, MSM, B&W, 20" Inductions, FSD, No tow hitch. Ordered on 3-Oct-20.

I just checked my account this morning. The VIN has disappeared. Has anyone else who previously received their VIN in the last week checked their account?

I originally ordered in June, then changed in July to induction wheels and get reduced pricing.

I received VIN and decided to forgo a 9/8 delivery in hopes of news from battery day and allow Tesla to sort out QC issues.

I then updated order to white interior 9/26 and asked to become eligible for a match.

Few days later, I updated order to Blue exterior on 9/30.

I'm seeing more and more pictures of MSM and Black with matte PPF and almost making me change my mind again on exterior color.

I had reached out to SA asking about delivery and he sent me the VIN. Then I checked my account and saw the VIN there too.

Keep the blue over white, you’ll love it :)

Attachments

• 07961152-3703-4CE4-85F4-FDC15B71EBB8.jpeg
    07961152-3703-4CE4-85F4-FDC15B71EBB8.jpeg
    522.5 KB · Views: 98
  • AC050199-4C8D-491D-AA2A-B17DFB48119F.jpeg
    AC050199-4C8D-491D-AA2A-B17DFB48119F.jpeg
    508.3 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: neelpsu
I received my VIN and MVPA for a LR, Blue, Black interior, Tow hitch, 19” Gemini, FSD today. Ordered 9/25. MVPA indicates 2021 model year. vin 606xx. Tesla chat told me that delivery is generally 10-14 days after assignment of Vin. I will be taking delivery at the Devon, PA SC.