Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called Tesla today and found out the car’s build date was 10/11. They’re estimating it’ll be ready for pickup in Raleigh around 10/25. Falls right in alignment with cdhowell’s 2 week estimate.
Can you update with us when you take delivery to see whether the Oct build includes new console and glovebox USB like model 3 does? Thanks

Has anyone received a 2021 MY? My husband is holding out hope for the matte black center console Tesla just placed
Can you update with us when you take delivery to see whether the Oct build includes new console and glovebox USB like model 3 does? Thanks
Of course. I think others may receive theirs sooner though. I technically don't even have a delivery scheduled yet.

My husband is really holding out hope for that matte center console. We bought a wrap to hide the piano black about 3 weeks ago :oops: We also have a Jeda dock on order, though that should be easy enough to cancel. I think I'd be more surprised if Jeda finally ships the dock in October than if Tesla introduced the console/glovebox changes to the 2021 MY.

When did you order?

I'm blue/white/gemini

Question for everyone - are you notified or does the VIN just show up in your account? I've left the payment information blank for now - I'd rather not do that until closer to delivery. That doesn't cause any delay in vin assignment does it?

Ordered 9/20. I updated the payment info in advance but will contact SA to update it as needed.