Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had the same issue. My VIN was assigned, and within a few days it disappeared. And now yesterday I received another VIN number (2021 model). I reached out to my SA this morning and indicated that the vehicle is a massive batch of VIN's that was assigned yesterday afternoon... Vehicle(s) are still in production as he tried tracking it but has no active IEMI cellular network connection associated with the VIN.

In the same boat... Blue LR AWD Induction. 9/16 and nothing. East coast seems completely random.
I ordered my Blue LR AWD, White interior with the 20" induction wheels on Sept 30 and received a 2021 VIN on 10/12. No one has reached out to me at all. The only way I knew that I was assigned a VIN was by checking the account page. So if you haven't already, check your account page. I have been calling the sales rep for the past 2 days...no answer and the voicemail boxes are full so I can't leave a message. (I am in Northern VA near DC) I am assuming the car is in the service department going through final QA checks? As you can imagine I am excited and anxious to receive my new ride. Looks promising that I will have it on the lower end of the 3-7 week estimate that I was originally given. Exciting times!!

I ordered my Blue LR AWD, White interior with the 20" induction wheels on Sept 30 and received a 2021 VIN on 10/12. No one has reached out to me at all. The only way I knew that I was assigned a VIN was by checking the account page. So if you haven't already, check your account page. I have been calling the sales rep for the past 2 days...no answer and the voicemail boxes are full so I can't leave a message. (I am in Northern VA near DC) I am assuming the car is in the service department going through final QA checks? As you can imagine I am excited and anxious to receive my new ride. Looks promising that I will have it on the lower end of the 3-7 week estimate that I was originally given. Exciting times!!

Same boat, I reached out to my sales rep at Tyco yesterday and checked the VIN I was assigned to, said it’s still in pre-production. Would be cool if our account info updated with vehicle status. Planning to give a ring back in a couple weeks to see if there’s been any movement so I can get the loan process started.

Just got my VIN last night, so that's good. Will bug them today about delivery day.