Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cars are built in batches then your order is matched to a car in that batch. Not sure where the match occurs (at the factory before shipping?) No idea what "eligible" means. Maybe all the steps are complete, drivers licenses uploaded, verified etc.
Yeah I was just curious cause it was in quotes so I thought maybe they saw it say that in their account or something.

I ordered 9/25 in the morning. Finished everything in my account by noon. It's been at the overview and next steps with insurance, which I put my existing policy in, since 9/25. 21 days later and still nothing.

White, black interior, 20", tow hitch, FSD.

I’m sitting here waiting for that perfo

thats luck. Mine is telling me before the end of the year. Seems like MSM isn’t popular at all
I'm not sure color popularity has anything to do delivery time but I saw a model Y MSM in the flesh and it was a snoozer. To each their own, but to me that grey is the worst color on a tesla.

VIN and delivery date both popped this morning for our 9/9 order... 63xxx and December 8! LR AWD/Black/black/Gemini/no FSD.

Annoying that it'll have taken almost 3 months from order date when some people here are getting there cars in a few weeks, but it's nice to have a date to look forward to.

VIN and delivery date both popped this morning for our 9/9 order... 63xxx and December 8! LR AWD/Black/black/Gemini/no FSD.

Annoying that it'll have taken almost 3 months from order date when some people here are getting there cars in a few weeks, but it's nice to have a date to look forward to.
That sucks you had to wait so long. I ordered mine on 10/1 (LR/White/White/Gemini) and taking delivery on 10/28.

That sucks you had to wait so long. I ordered mine on 10/1 (LR/White/White/Gemini) and taking delivery on 10/28.

Do you have the tow hitch? I forgot to mention it on mine, I've read elsewhere that it causes delays. Annoying they're not more transparent about the process though.

I did just notice that they've added the delivery location and it's to to the wrong SC. I'm guessing the date is still good but I'll obviously have to write them about it

Do you have the tow hitch? I forgot to mention it on mine, I've read elsewhere that it causes delays. Annoying they're not more transparent about the process though.

I did just notice that they've added the delivery location and it's to to the wrong SC. I'm guessing the date is still good but I'll obviously have to write them about it
No tow hitch. That may be the problem.