Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
907XCP - I bet your Y is sitting in Anchorage off 5th ave.... A bunch just got dropped off... Including a MY - Performance which I am curious about since that's what I have on order.

122808281_1907261199414314_8987686550297465644_o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 907XCP
907XCP - I bet your Y is sitting in Anchorage off 5th ave.... A bunch just got dropped off... Including a MY - Performance which I am curious about since that's what I have on order.

It is good to see folks in AK buying MY. I am in MN which is also a winter wonderland. I saw the Youtube videos of MY in snow and ice. I know about other MN folks who also own MY and other Tesla's. Other than a need for snow tires(all cars need this), lower range, occasional frozen window(not unique to MY) I have not see any issues with using MY in cold weather.

Quick tip for anyone who is financing their Tesla that is being delivered through a 3rd party (folks who dont have SCs in their area) and the Lender opts to send a check. Make SURE you tell your lender to send the check to the Fremont address as indicated on the last page of the MVPA. Mine got sent to Seattle (that is where the vehicle will ship from) and now the check has to be forwarded to Fremont which will cause at least one week delay for delivery. :(

Last edited:

That is dope! But none of them are mine for two reasons, mine is White and AKUSA sent the check to the wrong address (Seattle) instead of Fremont. The wait continues..
You’ve been on the lookout, huh! I bet you’re anxious to get your hands on your MYP. Are you expecting delivery anytime now?

This is Alaska and it's different here. The car has to be 100% paid for BEFORE they send it up by barge. I works different in the lower 48.

907 - No because I have a MYP on order and no vin. Sorry your car isn't in the group... That's why I was also curious as to the vin of the MYP.

A friend posted that picture on FB or I would have looked at the VIN...

Well, after we called to be unmatched from the early Sept. VIN we were given on Monday, we got matched with the same VIN again today. Which I then called, again, to be unmatched with. So, back to the end of the line again, I guess.

Fun times, fun times.

Last edited:
  • Funny
I really wish Tesla would just figure things out. My check was delivered on the 21st according to the tracking, but they haven't deposited it into my account. Supposed to take delivery on Saturday and this may slow things down.

I'm annoyed, so 2 weeks ago I got the text saying my vehicle will be in soon and schedule my delivery. The app gave me 3 days to pick from and of course the only days I won't be in town. So I just picked the latest date and emailed my delivery advisor. She promptly replied that its no big deal and that my car was due in to Chicago on the 28th and she would call me yesterday or today to get me in before the end of the week since I am going out of town and now no answer or reply to my calls or emails... So now I have no idea what to do...

I'm annoyed, so 2 weeks ago I got the text saying my vehicle will be in soon and schedule my delivery. The app gave me 3 days to pick from and of course the only days I won't be in town. So I just picked the latest date and emailed my delivery advisor. She promptly replied that its no big deal and that my car was due in to Chicago on the 28th and she would call me yesterday or today to get me in before the end of the week since I am going out of town and now no answer or reply to my calls or emails... So now I have no idea what to do...
My original delivery date is 10/30. I got a text saying the car was arriving 10/28 and would probably be available for pickup early. It is now the afternoon of the 29th and have not heard anything from them. The service center did indicate they would contact me after the vehicle passed final inspection which could take 2-3 days. At this point I'm assuming to delivery today and just going to rely on my original 10/30 date.

My original delivery date is 10/30. I got a text saying the car was arriving 10/28 and would probably be available for pickup early. It is now the afternoon of the 29th and have not heard anything from them. The service center did indicate they would contact me after the vehicle passed final inspection which could take 2-3 days. At this point I'm assuming to delivery today and just going to rely on my original 10/30 date.
I will add that my loan agreement showed up on my Tesla account this afternoon so that may be an indication they are getting close. Of course that could be triggered based upon the scheduled delivery date.

I have a more positive story: We were scheduled for pickup on Monday 11/2 in Georgia, but I got a call this afternoon that our car came in early and I'm now picking it up tomorrow (10/30) at 4pm. Blue, LRAWD, Gemini, Tow Hitch, FSD, Black interior, 62,xxx. Can't wait!

This is what happened the last two Tesla's I bought.. Haha Always come in early, except when I need it to. Congrats!