Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 11/6 and got a test today saying expect delivery in 1-3 weeks, we'll reach out once it's closer...first contact I've had since ordering so that's good. I thought it meant I had a VIN but nothing yet...LR MSM, white, no FSD, no hitch - Nevada. Hopefully it's 1 week :)

Placed my order Tuesday. LR, MSM, Induction 20”, black interior. Location: Colorado.

hoping to take delivery before 1/1 so I can get this full $4,000 Colorado tax credit. But it seems the longer you wait the better the build, so I’m fine taking delivery next year.

I ordered my Model Y LR Red 19” on 11/14 and got VIN 70xxx. Delivery is estimated for the first week of December. They said that it is built on 11/15 and should have all new updates but not sure if I should accept that outdated VIN. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 03EDB7CB-2CD8-46F5-8DF9-9671C19C1A0A.jpeg
    03EDB7CB-2CD8-46F5-8DF9-9671C19C1A0A.jpeg
    870.9 KB · Views: 95
Ordered 10/1 got my VIN last week and delivery is Nov. 25th. Took about 7 weeks. But now I need to delay because since they took so long, they've now reduced the trade-in credit for my Honda drastically. Trying to get them to revisit it since I hardly put any mileage on it and it's their fault for taking so long.