Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got my 2022 Model S LR today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks,
Just brought home my 2022 MS LR from a dealer with only 3k miles, MSM with beige interior, 19 in wheels and FSD! For $107k. Clean carfax, 1 owner, and they gave me extra 4k more than Carvana for my 2021 Model Y trade. All in all I am very pleased with the driving dynamics, interior etc...it's my bday coming up so I said screw it, life is short. Woke up and saw this deal and took a chance. Hope I got a good deal! Here some pics, that's not me in the pic btw...lol

Attachments

• IMG_5115.jpg
    IMG_5115.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_5117.jpg
    IMG_5117.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_5118.jpg
    IMG_5118.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 128
Hey folks,
Just brought home my 2022 MS LR from a dealer with only 3k miles, MSM with beige interior, 19 in wheels and FSD! For $107k. Clean carfax, 1 owner, and they gave me extra 4k more than Carvana for my 2021 Model Y trade. All in all I am very pleased with the driving dynamics, interior etc...it's my bday coming up so I said screw it, life is short. Woke up and saw this deal and took a chance. Hope I got a good deal! Here some pics, that's not me in the pic btw...lol

Awesome deal! Congrats!

We must be brothers! Here's why...

I just sold my 21 MYP without FSD and 16k on it to a dealer in Nebraska (Im in RI) for an amazing price. They in turn are sending me a 21 Tesla Model S LR, white on black, HRE 21 rims, with FSD and 10k on it. My price was around 100k.

Shes on her way to me now! SYKED!

Reactions: Jolee777
If you are tall, you'll hate it in the S. It's great in the Y, very natural, but the S sits on the ground and the door area is pretty small. I regularly hit my head.
I have... well, "had" a 21 MYP so Im well aware of the Ys in and out easiness. Its spoiling us how easy it is. My wife has a 21 MYLR as well. Luckily, Im not too tall. 6' here.

I had the same question, I have now a model S plaid, I activated the function that moves the seat back and raise and pushes in the yoke and I can get out and in easy without bumping anything and I’m 6’5 chunky and stiff as a board.

I'm 6' exact and about 325. Losing weight now though, as I'm off of prednisone finally. Was on it due to a crap autoimmune disease. Gained 100 lbs in 2 years on it. It's the devil. LOL. MSLR will be here in about a week or so.

I had two Model 3s at one point and it stunk for getting in and out. I was 30 lbs heavier than too, so there's that. HA!

Also, quick question.

How is the ingress and egress in the S vs the Y in your opinion?
So the Y was definitely the easiest car to get in and out of. However the S is completely fine and worth the trade off knowing the refresh S gives you so much more. For example, when I test drove the Taycan, I bumped my shin entering. I think it may have been in the lowest seating position, not sure. But I knew it wasn't the car for me. Either way congrats in your 2021 purchase and send pics.

• Love
Reactions: JaeTheDev
So the Y was definitely the easiest car to get in and out of. However the S is completely fine and worth the trade off knowing the refresh S gives you so much more. For example, when I test drove the Taycan, I bumped my shin entering. I think it may have been in the lowest seating position, not sure. But I knew it wasn't the car for me. Either way congrats in your 2021 purchase and send pics.

Ouch! Shin smacks are not so fun. Bad karma off the bat there! HA!

Cant wait for my S to be here! NE to RI by truck is killing me. HA! Will post more pics as soon as I got it. Thanks for the congrats as well!

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 9.10.49 AM.png