Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got my car and have no one local to nerd out

Rault18

Jun 17, 2017
Los angeles
Hi all,

Got my M3 on saturday and it is amazing. Honestly, first electric car and I'm not going back to combusted engines no more!!

With that said, I know Socal owners lurk around and we don't get to meet each other...well We should!

MODS: feel free to edit this part if I'm breaking the rules:

I created a FB group for all local owners to organize meet-ups, bbqs, hang out and get to know each other. Feel free to join. Would love to have a cruise together!

Also - Any other M3 future owners that want to go for a drive, let me know. I'd be more than happy to give you a ride!

SoCal Model 3 Owners

9erDog

Aug 2, 2017
Cypress, CA
You could try Meetup - there is a Tesla Owners Club of Orange County. Also an Orange County Tesla Model 3 Syndicate. And you could always create a new group.

timk225

Mar 24, 2016
Pittsburgh
A BMW 340i (painted white like my car) got a good look at my 3 today when coming off of several stoplights. We didn't go crazy with the speed, but did a few 0-60 runs. :)

Twiglett

Single pedal driver
Oct 3, 2014
Austin
I happily have the reverse problem. I've got people lined up at work waiting for me to get my car so they can see what its like.
They are almost as excited as I am to get it.

TT97

Aug 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Model 3 has been VBOXed at 4.6 and Vehicle Virgins got it to 4.4.

Yes, that is why I put “stated” in parathesis - 5.1 is the official time but know it has been done faster. My point was 5.1 in the Tesla (assuming it is 5.1) is faster than an ICE car 4.9 in real world situations (especially a turbo ICE).

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC