Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got my car back

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got my car back this morning! It looks brand new ill post a before and after picture when I get a chance. Accident was 2/27/15 got it back 5/9/15.

i do have a question my TACC now works finally had it taken to a service center on the way to me, but I'm confused isn't the care supposed to steer between the lanes? The acceleration deceleration works perfectly.

I do have a question my TACC now works finally had it taken to a service center on the way to me, but I'm confused isn't the care supposed to steer between the lanes? The acceleration deceleration works perfectly.

For the sake of yourself and others, please do a thorough read-through of the driver assistance portions of the manual. You don't want to damage your fixed baby! Just read through a post of a totalled 3-day-old P85D due to a lack of understanding of the driver assistance capabilities--you don't want to be that guy!

After fix

after accident

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 688
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 666
Looks great!

Man 2 1/2 months to fix front end damage... that's a long wait.

I wouldn't trust the TACC just yet, read through the crash thread from yesterday as it was suggested above. I would love to have a car driving autonomously, but technology isn't there yet to support it and I'm glad that my car doesn't have any of these features yet.