TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Got my Free Slacker Subscription

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by efusco, Jan 22, 2013.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

For some reason I decided try Slacker tonight and was pleased to find it worked. It seems they've rolled out at least a few more free trials. If you didn't have it before, you might want to check to see if it works for you now.

Evan, Via Tapatalk

2. jbherman

jbherman Member

My free Slacker trial appears to have ended. It will not allow me to login under the Tesla subscription, however, I can login under my personal subscription. I find it curious that Tesla would allow these to expire without providing the opportunity to renew. Has this happened to anyone else yet?

Furthermore, does anyone know how to make a new login and password "stick" in the Slacker app settings? Every time I turn the car off, it reverts back to the non-functioning Tesla login information.

3. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

What is the limit on the Tesla free premium account? Mine has been working continuously since I got the car.

4. jbherman

jbherman Member

I had looked at my expiration date last week when Slacker was down in part of the Midwest (AT&T problem)...It was a couple of days after 4 months from my delivery. Yesterday was the expiration date and I took delivery January 16th.

5. swegman

swegman Member

You mean 3 months?

6. jbherman

jbherman Member

Yeah...that! Anyone else have their account expired? To save the new login info, I moved my seat position then put it back to where it was, prompting the "save profile." Now my personal account info sticks.