Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got my Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations...Any build issues??

Small alignment on one of the front doors that to be honest i wouldnt mind leaving it as it is, but other that its perfect. Zero wind or road noise which is something i was worried about because of a test drive i took in a earlier build in boca raton. Its quieter than the Cayenne which is shocking to me.

Finally recieved my own 90D and Im in love. I had my doubts because im coming from a cayenne s which i thought was the best suv ever. It doesnt stand a chance to the model x. Great Job Elon and co.

Congrats--that's wonderful news. Care to share VIN information for others in SoFL also awaiting 90Ds? As I'll post shortly I've been told mine is in production, but I'm still curious what VINs are being delivered in our region.

Picked mind up Tuesday too. Love it. I do hear some road noise but it could be that I came from Model S so I was used to a quite car. As far as I know, mine was ok so far, had a clip/anchor on the 3rd row seat right which is not bouncing back as quickly as other 4 around the trunk.

I have the 20in wheels. Cant compare to the model s, but compared to the porsche that has extremely well build quality , the X is really something special. I wasnt expecting that level of build especially after reading of all the issues in the forum.