Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got my MY back from Service!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I picked my car up today and I am impressed with the service thus far. They took care of everything and never tried to minimize any of my issues. I am in New Orleans and there aren't many Tesla around and was a little worried about service after purchase. We have a service lite center here but maybe that's a good thing. I felt like I was the number 1 priority. Sergio went through my car his words from the front to the back getting all my door alignment issues corrected. He even centered the rear hatch catch that looked off center but it always worked correctly. Replace back trim on rear seats and adjusted them so they drop everytime you hit the buttons. They made sure to address my window not dropping issue happened once to me but happened a few times to them. He would check on it every hour open the door to see if it would do it. Then replaced the trim above the windows since it had a blemish from the window contacting it. All the while I was driving their P90D getting all my new Tesla driving mileage on it and doing my first Supercharging free on Tesla. Now I just need to get the tint and full PPF wrap and my check list should be done.